Hi everyone – Welcome to my newly-created website! I’m Susan J. Hales, a mother of three beautiful children and wife to an amazing hubby. I have lots of passions and skills that I want to combine into one easy to use format, so I created this blog! I’ll be posting about anything that’s on my mind, but primarily like to speak about local businesses that I have used, topics on ideas or events going on in my life, and much more. I guess you could call this “Just another Mom Blog”! I look forward to posting updates whenever I have the time to create the content and draft up the posts. Special thanks to my dear friends Gabriel Willis & Patrick Liptome for their awesome help in getting this all set up. I wouldn’t know what to do without them. So without further ado, here is some information about myself:
- I’m a 30-something year older mother of three:
- Aidan : He’s just turned four on January 2nd, 2017!
- Susanna : She will be turning eight in 3 months.
- Johanna : She is our precious newborn, and will be rounding out her first 2 months of life in the next week!
- I have a passion for all things local
- Whether it’s helping with my children’s school associations, or volunteering for a local food drive, I love to support all of my favorite local businesses. Occasionally, I will be writing about various local businesses that I have used for whatever reason throughout my years – just highlighting what I love about them, and what they provided for me!
- I’m a member of my community’s running association
- I love all things running, and the active lifestyle it creates. I meet up with a group every other morning for a 3 miles run throughout our area, and I absolutely adore it! Our runs, combined with the great discussions we have, really provide me a source of motivation
- I <3 Home Renovations & HGTV
- I’m HGTV’s number one fan. I’m not afraid to admit it. I love all things home improvement & home renovation, whether it’s installing a new kitchen island, or renovating an ugly, outdated basement, I’m in there! I’ll be posting about home renovations occasionally as well, so hopefully my experience and advice will benefit you one day!
That’s really it, I could go on for days about everything in my life, but I don’t want to put too much info on the internet.. 😉
In my concluding sentence, I’d like to thank you for visiting my website, and to finish up, here’s a picture of my wonderful husband and myself on the day of our wedding, 15 years ago: